The Leaders in Austin Music Program is a six-month program that will provide participants with top-level music industry leadership effectiveness training for existing leaders in the Austin music community. The inaugural class will be comprised of about 15 individuals, and the program will focus on exploring solution-oriented initiatives regarding the music industry’s pressing issues and opportunities as well as increasing cross-industry collaboration opportunities with other creative industries in Austin.
What to expect from the program?
- Leadership Effectiveness Training
- Meet Other Leaders in the Music Industry
- Understand How Industry and Community Affect Each Other
- Have A Clear Understanding of How To Have An Impact
- Limited Time Commitment- 1 Meeting per Month for 6 Months
To submit your application for the Leaders in Austin Music Program 2014 class please complete the application below and submit it to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is 5:00 p.m. on November 29th.